It can be challenging to book a vacation to a new city or country with work commitments, family obligations, and pet care duties on your to-do list. At Kerley Family Homes we build new homes in bustling communities with a plethora of things to do. This way, our homeowners can live like tourists and always have plenty of exciting amenities to discover in their community. Our newest townhome community in Mableton, Park View Reserve, is located in Cobb County. This coveted area has gained a reputation as a premier destination for dining, shopping, and entertainment in metro Atlanta. With quick access to the East-West Connector and I-285, it is the perfect location for buyers who want to live in a suburban area with manicured aesthetics and diverse schools for their children but indulge in the excitement of everything a big city like Atlanta has to offer.
Park View Reserve is now selling from the $300s and has features that are sure to impress your guests while making you feel right at home. This community of townhomes offers a great combination of style and convenience. With open-concept floorplans, residents can enjoy a spacious and welcoming environment. Additionally, the 3 to 4 bedrooms provide ample space for guests or home offices. Park View Reserve is a great option for homebuyers who want to enjoy a low-maintenance lifestyle so they can go back to enjoying life like a tourist in their community.
Live Like a Tourist in Your Own Community
If you feel like going on a vacation this spring, but want to bypass the hassle of extended travel, here are some ideas to explore Cobb County near your new home in Park View Reserve.
- If you don’t mind a little Georgia pollen covering your hiking boots, take a day trip to Kennesaw Mountain National Battlefield Park. This 2,965-acre National Battlefield features numerous hiking and walking trails (including a paved road for cars to loop around the mountain), a museum about the Civil War battlegrounds, and ranger-led presentations. On your hike to the top, make sure to check out the real cannons on display that were used during the Civil War!
- If you’re looking for an even incline, Cheatham Hill Loop Trail and Kolb Farm offer a moderately rolling 5.8-mile loop through a wide variety of gorgeous landscapes. It’s a favorite local spot for trail runs, scenic hikes, and deer spotting. It also houses several monuments, memorials, and gravesites dedicated to fallen soldiers. Moreover, unknown to many visitors, is the opportunity to bring your own horse for a slow ride on the path.
- 20 minutes away from Springside Reserve is the beloved Historic Marietta Square. This strip of unique restaurants and small shops is a treat for anyone who loves to support local businesses. Make sure to get a table at Taqueria Tsunami for Latin and Asian fusion dishes or try Paul’s Pot Pies to indulge in southern favorites like the classic chicken pot pie or their specialty jambalaya pie. Additionally, the square caters to international cuisines like Australian Bakery Cafe which sells authentic Australian meat pies, sausage rolls, and more, and The Corner Shop which has all the popular British sweets, drinks, and gifts to purchase.
- Are you searching for some family-friendly activities to enjoy? Look no further than Stars and Strikes Family Entertainment Center. The venue has many exciting options to choose from like arcade games, axe throwing, laser tag, bowling, bumper cars, and virtual reality headsets. They also routinely offer special events like Easter Eggstravaganza and exclusive deals during Spring Break week. This is a great place to take the kids for a day of play.
- For an educational trip perfect for firehouse enthusiasts, head over to The Marietta Fire Museum. Located just 2 blocks off Historic Marietta Square, the museum features an exclusive collection of antique fire tools and gear dating back to 1854. Visitors can learn how the fire department has changed throughout the years through a self-guided or firefighter-guided tour. Kids of all ages love exploring this museum and its historical beginnings.
Are you ready to learn more about the incredible new townhomes in Mableton, GA? Contact an agent today!
Save Your Way for a Limited Time Only!
For a limited time only, we’re offering three mix and match incentives on homes in our neighborhoods: closing costs, a buydown for interest rates, and design options. This offer is only valid on contracts written between 3/1/23-3/31/23, so don’t wait! Reach out to our agent today! This offer cannot be combined with any other promotions, contact an agent for full details.
*Promotion for LIMITED TIME ONLY for contracts written between 3/1/23-3/31/23. Promotion and rates are subject to change. See agent for details. All information is believed to be accurate but is not warranted and is subject to errors, omissions, changes, or withdrawal without notice. ©2023 Kerley Family Homes and KFH Realty. Equal Housing Opportunity.