Getting Approved Using a Preferred Lender
Use a preferred lender for secure and smart financing for peace of mind. With new construction mortgage options available via our preferred lender, KFH Mortgage LLC, you can lock in interest rates that keep payments affordable while you grow equity in your home. You’ll love living in an exceptional community from Kerley Family Homes.
Our goal at KFH Mortgage is to help your home financing journey be as simple and worry-free as possible. Our dedicated team of professionals will help guide you through the home financing process so you can join the thousands of happy homeowners who have trusted KFH Mortgage .
Whether this is your first home or your fifth, our mortgage loan originators are ready to get you pre-qualified and on your way to owning your dream home.
- Find and connect with one of our local mortgage loan originators
- Get pre-qualified so you’ll have the confidence to take the next home financing steps
- We offer a variety of competitively priced loan programs to help you get into your new home
Get started today with KFH Mortgage .
Benefits of Using a Preferred Lender
When you use an approved lender, they take care of all the financing details. Our loan officers frequently work from our sales centers in various locations for easy access. The financing process runs more smoothly when you work with a lender who knows what the buyers needs from the beginning to end of the building process.
Immediate Pre-Qualifications and Pre-Approvals
Competitive Interest Rates
Different Programs to Choose From
Consistent and Frequent Status Updates
- My family and I bought a home from Kerley Family Homes last summer. Our experience from the buying process all the way through closing was a pleasant one. Our on-site agent was knowledgeable and made sure that we were informed throughout the whole process. I would definitely recommend a Kerley Family Homes to anyone looking for a new home.
- W. Green – Woodstock, GA
- As a first time buyer, our on-site agent bent over backwards to make sure we understood and were comfortable with the home buying process. She walked us through each stage and was always available to answer our questions. Even after closing, their warranty department continued the same excellent service.
- G. Watkins – Marietta, GA