Mothers play a crucial role in families, providing love, support, and a tenacious spirit that binds families together while working hard to make the house a warm and welcoming home. This Mother’s Day, we honor and recognize the mothers who have helped guide us through life, made us feel special and appreciated, and strived to create a lasting legacy.
Kerley Family Homes was founded with a focus on constructing high-quality single-family homes at affordable prices. Over time our vision expanded to include building homes that support the growth of family legacies, just as we aim to help your family grow and thrive. You can make this Mother’s Day weekend memorable by taking a tour of a model home in one of our beautiful communities (Saturday, May 13th only), then after, enjoy the unique events around Atlanta to celebrate the special mom in your life!
Build your legacy this Mother’s Day with Kerley Family Homes!
Celebrate Mom at Atlanta’s Most Popular Locations
- Mother’s Day Brunch at Park Tavern – experience a delicious brunch overlooking the Midtown Skyline & Piedmont Park. You can make your brunch extra special by choosing the all-you-can-sip champagne & mimosas brunch!
- Mother’s Day Brunch at the Georgia Aquarium – come spend the day at the world’s largest aquarium featuring a full brunch by Wolfgang Puck Catering, live music, and seating in the Oceans Ballroom with views of the Beluga and Ocean Voyager habitats.
- Mother’s Day Brunch at Zoo Atlanta – enjoy a tasty brunch buffet inside the Michael & Thalia Carlos Ballroom in Savanna Hall, overlooking the African Savanna! Then, spend the day with Mom exploring the Zoo (admission included)!
- Mother’s Day Celebration at the Fox – listen to Gospel music’s biggest stars. Featuring artists Marvin Sapp and Shirley Caesar, this is a great event for moms who are looking for an inspiring and interactive event.
Unique Events You Don’t Want to Miss!
- Mother’s Day Weekend at Painting With a Twist – grab a paintbrush and have fun with Mom creating beautiful paintings all weekend long! There are several designs to choose from and guests are welcome to bring food and drinks.
- Cat Mom Crochet Class at Red’s Beer Garden – is the perfect beginner class for the special mom and cat lover in your life. You can eat a hot dog, drink international beers on tap, and walk away with a handmade cat toy your furball is sure to love.
- Mother’s Day Powwow & Indian Festival – the 32nd Annual Cherokee County festival features activities like a Native American dance competition; living Indian village; Cree and Creek encampments; skills and wildlife displays; Native American cuisines (buffalo burgers, gator tail, Indian fry bread, and tacos, etc.), and so much more!
- Wonderland Party Plan Floral Cart + Summer’s Sweet Bakery – located at Qualusi Vineyards in Acworth, this event will have the Fork and Spoon Street Eats and Scoville Hot Chicken food trucks, as well as wine tastings, a floral arrangement cart, and live music. You don’t want to miss this!
- Mother’s Day Market at East Atlanta Village – stroll through the market with mom and browse homemade and local goods from 20+ local vendors! Arts, crafts, soaps, candles, food, jewelry, and more are on site!
Wherever you go to spend the holiday, we know that coming home to a house Mom loves will be the perfect ending to a great day.
We built high-quality homes with detailed features and modern designs in vibrant communities, so our homeowners receive the Kerley Family Homes value everyone loves. We have 7 advanced floor plans to choose from that range in look from grand luxury and modern farmhouse, to townhome and family-friendly style living. We have neighborhoods across Metro-Atlanta in several counties including Cobb, Douglas, Bartow, Forsyth, and Cherokee (coming soon)! This way you can live where you want and how you want.
Contact one of our agents today to learn more about our available homes and promotions!