Single Level Living Can be Found at Concord Mill – Hurry…only one remains
December 12, 2014 • Cobb County Homes, Concord Mill
Looking for our most recent news?
It looks like you've found some great information, but it might be a little outdated. For our most recent news on new home communities, financing options, and upcoming events visit our News page or browse our current new home communities.
It’s not always easy to find a single level Craftsman style home in a new home community but listen up…because Concord Mills in the Austell area of West Cobb County has one single – level home remaining!
Why should you choose a single – level home? Single level homes are increasingly popular with buyers, but many builders do not include them in their communities because of the house footprint.
Why buy a single level home?
- While “building up” may seem like a great way to fit more home onto your lot, there’s actually a fair amount of wasted space. Staircases take up a considerable amount of room, but a one-story house uses all the available space for living areas. In addition, one-story homes need fewer bathrooms, because everyone is on one floor. The space you would have used for bathrooms, then, can be allocated to more functional rooms.
- A one-story house has more ceiling options. You have more leeway with things like ceiling height and skylights when you build a one-story house, and you gain storage space through the use of an attic.
- One-story houses are, in many ways, safer. Not only does having a one-story house mean you don’t risk a fall down the stairs, but it’s also easier to evacuate your family in case of fire.
- It’s easier – and cheaper – to heat and cool a one-story home. Two-story homes tend to have inconsistent temperature zones, which necessitates using separate HVAC units. However, that also means more opportunity for expensive HVAC repairs. Circulation in a one-story home is more fluid, because all the rooms flow into each other. In addition, it’s easier to shade a one-story home, which means lower energy costs.
- Ultimately, a one-story house is more convenient. With a two-story house, you inevitably want what’s on the other floor. Having a one-story house makes it easier to keep an eye on children, and noise is less of a problem when there’s no one overhead. It’s easier to keep a one-story house neat, too, because you don’t have to carry things “all the way upstairs” to put them away.
For all these reasons and more, you should consider a single level home. Check out our final remaining home is 3759 Olson Drive Austell, GA – Lot 12 Price $195,742.
With Kerley you get assurance that your home is built right backed by a program of the Greater Atlanta Home Builders Association, the Certified Professional Home Builder designation is reserved for builders who are dedicated to maintaining the highest level of professionalism, customer service and homeowner satisfaction. Not only is Kerley Family Homes a CPHB but they are Family Owned & Operated. It is important when purchasing a home to hire a reputable builder. KFH knows this is a big investment for you so they also offer a 2/10 Home Warranty.
Homeowners with children may attend Russell Elementary, Floyd Middle and South Cobb High.
For more information: Visit Our Website