Are you searching for a new single-family home in Forsyth County? Come tour our new model home at River Rock to find your new home before the end of summer. Nestled along Matt Highway in Ball Ground, River Rock provides convenient access to several Forsyth County attractions. Among these are Gibbs Gardens, Dawson Forest, Sawnee Mountain Preserve and the North Georgia Premium Outlets. If you’re looking for a balance between social life and home life, River Rock is the perfect community to call home. Take a closer look at everything this neighborhood of new homes has to offer.
About the Community
River Rock is a beautiful Kerley Family Homes community in Ball Ground, Georgia. Here’s a quick overview of everything it has to offer homebuyers:
- Private neighborhood of 95 homesites.
- Community features the Huntington, Somerset II, and Windward floor plans from our Heritage Series.
- Has a selection of spacious 4 and 5-bedroom homes priced from the $300’s.
- Floor plans include formal living rooms and dining rooms, as well as open concept living areas comprised of the kitchen, breakfast area, and family room.
- 3rd car garage, sunroom, and media room among available upgrades for select homesites.
- Community amenities include 2 pools, a resort-style clubhouse, 4 tennis courts, and just minutes from nearby Sawnee Mountain Park.
Our New Model Home at River Rock
The new model home at River Rock is the gorgeous Windward floor plan. This 5-bedroom floor plan offers both a spacious master suite and guest room on the main floor. It boasts luxurious features such as a 3-car garage, 2-story family room, and gourmet kitchen with double ovens. Here is a sneak peek at what you’ll see inside this well-appointed model home when you schedule your tour.
Schedule Your Tour Today
To tour the new model home at River Rock and learn more about this Forsyth County community, contact us today. Our onsite sales associates, Chical Jenkins, Joni Gober, and Rusty Cohen, are ready to help you find your new home. To stay up-to-date on all the latest neighborhood news and events, make sure to follow River Rock on Facebook.