Kerley Family Homes is an award-winning home builder with neighborhoods located in 13 counties throughout the greater Atlanta area. Recently recognized among the top 100 builders in the nation, Kerley Family Homes is known for building innovative, expertly crafted traditional and craftsman style homes. Chief Executive Officers Gene and Joe Kerley stand behind their company slogan, “At Kerley Family Homes, It’s All About Value,” by ensuring their homebuyers’ needs are met throughout the entire process of buying and personalizing their home.
Serve as direct supervisor and efficiently manage the construction process at assigned community, ensuring homes are delivered on time and within budget. Ensure compliance with all safety and environmental Federal, State, and Local regulations. Establish and maintain effective subcontractor relations.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Function as KFH primary representative at assigned construction sites, including management of the construction process and all subcontractors.
- Responsible for cost control, regulatory on-site compliance, and Federal, State, and Local safety and environmental safety law compliance at assigned construction site.
- Communicate construction site updates to KFH management, on-site Sales Associate, and homebuyers as required.
- Manage assigned construction site to ensure homes are delivered on time and within budget.
- Other duties as assigned.
Skills and Knowledge:
- Knowledge of the construction industry including costs, materials, products, methods, procedures, and regulations.
- Knowledge of the trades, crafts, and equipment necessary to complete the job, and the ability to identify potential problems.
- Knowledge and familiarity with blueprints, construction drawings, and addendums.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize tasks without compromising quality of work or project deadlines.
- Ability to communicate professionally with both internal and external customers orally and in writing.
- Ability to adapt to changes in the workplace.
- Proficiency with using word processing, email, spreadsheets, and ability to learn new programs as needed.
Work is generally performed in the field at the assigned construction site. Work is typically active in nature, but some sitting may be required. Occasional work may be performed in an office environment involving the use of standard office equipment. Fast paced environment subject to numerous schedule and priority changes on short notice.