Kickstart 2018 With No Closing Costs
Start the New Year with savings! Now through March 31, 2018, Kerley Family Homes is paying 100% closing costs on your new home when you use one of our preferred lenders. Our experienced lenders will walk you through the financing process, and you keep your closing costs. No strings attached.
What Are Closing Costs?
There are certain fees that can be included in your closing costs on a new home such as:
- Mortgage Origination Fees
- Owner’s and Lender’s Insurance
- Escrow or Settlement Fees
- Transfer Taxes
- Government Recording Fees
Benefits of Using Our Preferred Lenders
When you use a Kerley Family Homes approved lender, they help you take care of the financing process, meaning you get:
- Immediate Pre-Qualifications and Pre-Approvals
- Competitive Interests Rates
- Different Programs to Choose From
- Consistent and Frequent Updates
Even better, when you use a preferred lender, the closing costs are yours to keep! That means you have more money to spend on furniture, appliances, or decorations for your new home.